Saturday, December 25, 2010

Say What????

Writer’s Block. I tend to get it from time to time. It’s not like I have nothing to write about. Trust me my mind is bursting with ideas all the time! I’m a very opinionated person and there are gazillions of topics I would like to write about. It’s just the arrangement of words, the sequencing of thoughts that bothers me. It has to be perfect before I publish it! ……… What sounds funny in my mind just doesn’t look that good on paper :(


So after deliberating about how to write it out for three weeks I’ve finally decided to go ahead and just say it the plain old boring way.
              
My first prof just ended about a couple of weeks ago! No more anatomy, physiology or bio-chemistry!!!! ;) And no the result hasn’t been declared yet so everyone who reads this simply has to pray for me!..........
We had a couple of funny “incidents” in our practicals.


A couple of students in my group were given the task of performing a pregnancy test. After half an hour of adding a little of this and a little of that they proudly showed the examiner that the result was positive. Whereupon they were informed by a slightly incredulous Examiner that the sample given to them was pure water! Ooopppsss!!!!!!!!!........... They had a hard time explaining this!!!  

Another student thought it would be easier for the patient if we used an “Ashwaria’s Chart” to test colour vision instead of plain old Ischiara Chart!!!
The poor doctor questioning this student was reduced to hysterics upon hearing this and had to be taken away to a secluded darkened room to recover! 


 There! At least I’ve written something! And now I’m not even going to proof read it! If by some miracle you are smiling while reading this, despite all my efforts to squish out the humor from this post, then you truly have a Herculean sense of humor! Trust me I know!!!! 

2 comments:

H.G. said...

I can relate to this... really...
Plane old boring way is the way for non-boring interesting people...
Besta Luck...

p.s. i have a Herculean sense of humour... =D

J Jay. said...

@ H.G
thank you!!! ;)