Saturday, December 25, 2010

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder



Beautiful girls all over the world,
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted,
They got nothing on you baby,
Nothing on you baby.

They might say Hi, or they might say Hey!
But you shouldn’t worry about what they say,
They got nothing on you baby,
Nothing on you baby.


This pretty little girl was wondering around the D.H.Q begging. I just loved her smile.
It made me realise how truly blessed and wonderful my life is and how fate could have dealt me a different hand. It could easily have been me wandering around bare foot asking strangers for food.
Here I was worrying about having fashionable clothes made in time for college while this little thing barely had clothes to keep her warm in the cold winter.
Pure Selfishness. 

6 comments:

Dawson said...

Where's the like option for your posts?
Where?

Se2 said...

Just One word: Beautiful...!

J Jay. said...

@ Dawson
comments are a good place! :)
@ Se2
thanks!:) exams over? i'm waiting for my result! :(

Se2 said...

Well...my third semester also got over...
And can't wait to know your result too...message me once you have the 'good' news to tell...:)

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck J. JAY :D

Anonymous said...

wooowww.......
thnx for sharing such beautiful thoughts :)