Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Let's Crawl..........

I hate lizards! .... In fact I’m scared to death of them! Honestly ask my mom, she'll verify it!


Actually it’s all her fault that I'm scared of Lizzies as M2 calls them. You see the gene which transcribes for whether you'll be scared of a certain *animal* is present on the X- chromosome! And my mom being dead scared of lizards herself passed this gene on to me.

The Result...........i can't stay in a room with even a hint of baby lizard!!!

Take yesterday for instance, this huge and I really do mean HUGE LIZARD was attending our physio lecture. It probably wanted to learn about the Special Senses too! You know to sharpen up those staring reflexes and that tongue thing!



So now I had two objects to keep me on tenterhooks! Dr. Physio and the “student Lizzie” Unfortunately like me it soon grew tired of learning about “The Sense of Smell” and decide to venture to the back of the class to check the time! Hypnotised, my eyes followed its course till i was turned back in my seat staring at the back wall!

Dr. Physio, who’d been engrossed in his slides for the past half hour, suddenly roused himself and saw me staring reverently at the Lizzie!

........well what was to be expected? I was unceremoniously thrown out of class with my books till I learn how to behave like a professional student! GAH! He should have thrown out the stupid lizard! I need my attendance for the exams! The Lizzie doesn’t! .........talk about unfair!

So i headed home aka hostel and decided to while away the free time by catching up on my sleep! Lo behold! When i entered my room, what did these eyes of mine see??????

Have a guess............

Mama, Papa and Baby lizard were all having a picnic above my bed! Their looks of disdain clearly showed that they were highly offended by the ruckus I was making. So i meekly backed out of my room, locked the door and ran down the stairs screaming for the Exterminator!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAAHAHHAHA. Cute and awesome post. a short one though :D nd I never knew the x chromosome had to be blamed :s

J Jay. said...

thanks xehra!
short cuz i have prof in a month!:P
yup blame it on the koalas!!!

H.G. said...

They have Exterminators in Pak?! (O_o)
now that is a news... ;)

J Jay. said...

@H.G.
Exterminator a.k.a. Chawkidar with a Jharoo! :p

• » ∂я.¢нιℓє ¢нєℓ¢ « • said...

awwwwww.......!!
actually i like lizzies 4 d reason ''ma friends r afraid ov them''
i wish u get a great grand family ov lizzies in new hostel too ma'm:p

J Jay. said...

@ dr.cc
ok then you can be the exterminator in the new hostel!
i'll even get you a jharoo!!! ;P ;)